I dont know why but lately, i feel like i wanna die 😢 i dont know why i feel hurt so much 😢 im so lonely 😢 im so loat 😢 penatnya ya Allah 😢 i know this world is not just about me 😢 but past has taught me to take care of myself first 😢 i dont want to be left alone anymore 😢 tak nak sakit lagi 😢😢 lost nya aku ya Allah 😢 guide me ya Allah, im so lost.. 😞😢
2 comments:
Be strong. All is well. Life must go on. You can do it and I know you can cause I know you very well. Others are not obligated to fulfil our expectations the same as we are not obligated to live the way others expect us to do. Your feelings are mattered but so does for the others. Their feeling also mattered for themselves.
Thank you so much 😞 it’s just that sometimes the feeling just came out of nowhere and overpowering the mind..
Post a Comment