Sunday, November 11, 2018

Poems

Hello there 😂 long time no writeee. Since this semester we have to learn Introduction to Literature which is quite fun as it should be but urgghhh madam made it looks hard. Literature should be fun. We play with words, feeling, acting and such. I like it.

I still remember my secondary school memory which we had to do a drama. My class chose to make a play entitled Mahsuri where Pipot (my very bestfriend) be the Mahsuri and I be the Mak cik bawang 😂😂 (bawang gile hahaha sampai org tk sangka tu akuu) What makes it more memorable was when i won an award. Pelakon tambahan terbaikk 🙊 aaaa how i miss my classmates. The craziest mates everrrr.

So, poem. Our assignment Poetry Slam! we have to against each other by reciting our own poems. Each one of us have to create at least 6 poems. However, we were grouped and each groups consist of 3 members, and the best poem will be used to slam other group which i find not cool. Yeahh, we poured our feelings, our ideas and everything it the poem even though at first it such a burden to come out with a great poem but once we are into it, it feels amazing to have our own word-art and everyone deserve to know what's in their heart and their work.

Here are mine :) it's not very up level like the other member but this is it 😂😂


1. ARE YOU READY?

Are you ready to cry in the middle of the night, alone?
Are you ready to smile but your heart is full of scream?
Are you ready to sacrifice your time, waiting but no respond?
Are you ready to say no to your friends and lose some of them?

Are you ready to kill your pride and be fragile as your heart?
Are you ready to scroll your old conversation hoping the past will come back again?
Are you ready to face the one that you love stare the eyes of someone else?
And girl, are you ready to cry in the name of love?


2. SHE

She’s not pretty,
But full of sincerity,
She’s not clever,
But doesn’t pretend like one,

She says what she knows,
Silent when she doesn’t,
When they start to laugh,
She just show her smile,

Everything she does,
She does with her best,
Because she knows,
People judge.


3. REMINDER

When I calm,
I swirl,
I wave,
I flows,
Happily moves, bathing the nature,

I show my rage,
When I got the sign,
Sign from the One,
To remind everyone.


4. FLY

Bird,        
How does it feels,
To fly in the sky,
Freely, happily, joyfully?

Cause here i am,
Seems to be free,
But little did you know,
I am tied virtually.


5. STOP

Mother and father,
They say we’re a happy family,
But do they know,
I’m in pain?

Scream in every edge,
Laugh has forever fade,
Fight in every scene,
Like nobody’s seeing,

Mother and father,
Tears and fight,
Stop just stop,
Cause here I am,
Nearly die,
Dying for your love.


6. THEY HAVE A HOUSE

They have a house,
A house full of love,
Love in every corner,
That keeps them warmer,
Warmer than the cold,
That could turn them to bold.

They have a house,
It’s not big nor huge,
Small is cool and they still feel good,
Who cares about size?
Cause it still feel like home,
But how can it be?
Cause the wall pushed them to be.

They have a house,
A house full of happiness,
As happy as they could be,
Until that one member started to wonder,
 “How can we be happy, without the love of mother and father?”


Hehe bye 🙋





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

POWER KO TULIS MI, KIPIDAP

Emmy said...

Hahaha thank youu! Penat memerah otak nk susun ayat. Ni kira pendekk budak2 lain semua panjang2 >_<