Hello Assalamualaikum. Very long time no upload. Im in unisza. Cant wait to go home. Recently, i mean since i entered unisza, i do barely talk. I dont know why. It feels like i love being alone. Remain silent. It makes me feel safe. I just dont know what happened to me. Whenever i see everyone were talking each other, laughing like the world is not gonna end i was like, woww. Thats good. How i wish i could be like them but haishhh, I just dont know. Aaaaaaaaaaa. Its not that im alone here without friends. I do have but i just enjoy listening to their thoughts and feelings. Thats it. Haishhh. And you know bcause of that, people always make any assumption towards my expression. For instance just now during class, one of my friend make jokes during the activity. I just smile. Then, one said, "emmy muke pasrah je" i did smile. But maybe my smile is just too dull to be realised. And not just that, the other day, my classmate called me, i turned to her and i smile. Then, on the next day, she said to my other friend "semalam emmy bad mood. Org panggil tp dia tk senyum pun" i was like haishhhh. I did smile. And now i feel like really want to cry. So suddenly. Dont know why. Thats all from me i guess. Whoever read this blog just pray for me. Hope that i will be as cheerful as before. Amin. I love Allah.
No comments:
Post a Comment